Submitting Courtesy Announcements in the Bulletin
Is your ministry seeking to publicize an event or activity in the bulletin? To submit an announcement, you may compose the text in a Microsoft Word document and attach it to an email, or write it directly in the body of the email. Any submitted photos and graphics must be created in high resolution and saved in high resolution TIFF or JPEG files, attached with a brief description.
Announcements for the bulletin must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 12:00pm.*, 11 (eleven) days in advance of the issue in which you would like it to appear.
Example: Bulletin Issue for Sunday, September 24th, submission due on
Wednesday, September 13th .
All announcements should minimally contain:
- When? (includes date and time)
Additional Information Required
- Run dates for the announcement** (For most events or activities, publication of an announcement in two or three bulletins is sufficient.)
- Contact name, phone number and/or email address (This information is required in the event that the Bulletin Editor needs to clarify information. It will not be printed in the bulletin, unless it is part of the article.)
Note: The editor reserves the right to edit an announcement for space or content. Guidelines effective as of October 1, 2017 issue.
*Holidays or special events will require submissions to be sent on an earlier date.
**Sometimes a run request cannot be honored due to space limitations.
Pulpit and Website Announcement
- All pulpit and website announcements must be submitted along with original request.
- If updates need to be made to your website announcement, please send it by Wednesday at 9:00am.
If you have any questions, please contact Refugio del C. Jacobo via email email@example.com